Taste of King Island Group Package
Your Gourmet Getaway
Slow down, breathe the sea air, and experience life on King Island. If you are a lover of slow food, linger over beautiful meals made from local fresh ingredients, and experience how King Islanders live.
Enjoy King Island’s famous produce, on an island set mid way between Tasmania and Victoria.
Go in search of King Island’s famous cheese and beef, and explore the rugged coastlines littered with shipwrecks.
2 – 7 days
Group Package Highlights
- Aerial tour of King Island on approach
- Local tours – history, art, nature, architecture
- Enjoy fresh local produce
- Meet local producers
- Sample famous local cheeses
- Linger over a 7 course Long Lunch with matching wines
Sample 4 day itinerary
- Aerial tour of King Island
- Tour of local history & sights, art and crafts
- Dinner and penguin tour at Grassy
- Night cap at Grassy Boat Club
- British Admiral Beach walk
- Crayfish and Kelp tours
- 7 course Long Lunch
- Sunset drinks and supper at home of local on west coast
- Shipwreck coast tour along some of the world’s “best” beaches
- Visit a local in their home, featured on Grand Designs
- Cape Wickham Lighthouse and Links Golf course
- Dinner in Currie with local chefs
- Hybrid solar/wind Farm
- Last minute shopping
- Return airfare from Essendon or Moorabbin airports
- All accommodation, tours, transfers, meals
- 7 course Gourmet Lunch with matched wines
Prices and tours vary depending on group size. Groups should have a minimum of 8 guests. Please enquire.